Our 2nd annual symposium will feature a panel of specialists discussing a variety of topics connected to Neuroendocrine Cancer. We encourage patients, advocates, and healthcare providers to come learn more about this rare disease.
There will be a silent auction with a light lunch for registered participants. Additionally, upon registering, you will be partnered with another long term patient based on your questions.
- Michael Choti, MD, MBA, Chief of Surgery
- Donato Dumlao, MD, FAPC, Palliative Care Medicine
- Rebecca Kreis, RN, MSN, FNP, BC
- Boris G. Naraev, MD, PhD, FACP, Medical Oncology
- Rena Szabo, PsyD, CADDC, MA, MEd, Licensed Clinical Psychology
Please register here: