Our 2nd annual symposium featured a panel of specialists discussing a variety of topics connected to Neuroendocrine Cancer. We encourage patients, advocates, and healthcare providers to learn more about this rare disease.
Posted by Arizona Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Foundation, Inc. on Saturday, 15 December 2018
It is best to view this video in a Chrome or FireFox browser
Please feel free to skip ahead to the 19 minute mark.
- Michael Choti, MD, MBA, Chief of Surgery
- Donato Dumlao, MD, FAPC, Palliative Care Medicine
- Rebecca Kreis, RN, MSN, FNP, BC
- Boris G. Naraev, MD, PhD, FACP, Medical Oncology
- Susan Passalaqua, MD, Director of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- Rena Szabo, PsyD, CADDC, MA, MEd, Licensed Clinical Psychology
Please go to our Facebook page to view our recording: